seedling a comin

Hosta-philes,

Last year I succeeded in growing Hosta from seed (nothing interesting,
just phase one). This year I have some interesting things happening on
the first leaves showing. I'm seeing streaks and I have a gold out of
Blue Mammoth.

Last year I just watered. This year I want to fertilize some, but I
don't know when the correct time to start.

Also, I have lots of green moss growing on top of the seed starter and
the plastic cell packs. The stuff is just spreading. The seedlings don't

seem to be bothered. Should I worry about this stuff?

Ray