Re: Pix in Library

In a message dated 12/19/99 1:19:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< If a newsletter editor wants to use a photo, let them ask it's owner.
 It's not too much to ask. >>

Well put Dan, others may wish to be asked and I should not speak for them.
My message relates only to my pictures.  People are free to use them as long
as they give a photo credit.  I don't need more messages or phone calls then
I already get simply asking for permission to use one or more of them.  I
want to share, that is my choice regarding my property.  And that is my
choice for those pictures that are mine.

Copyright for photos used in the Journal remain the property of the
photographer pursuant to the Copyright Act of 1989, as amended.  There is a
box on page 9 of the next issue of the Journal that provides a synopsis of
the policy.
Kevin P. Walek