Re: Clyde Congrats/Pixlist/Request

Clyde, are you winding me up?! Tell me more! On second thoughts you'd
better not, I have to think of my blood pressure! Thanx all the same.
As far as the auction re pixlist goes  and
so all are clear on my stand re use of my pix - I am very happy for their
use on the list, in any Journal and by private individuals for their sole
use. However personal agreements aside - for example I owe a number of Ann
Arbor/Ohio folk more than thanks - after all so far most of the plants
shown have been theirs-
I would appreciate some gesture towards running costs if say a business
wanted to use them in some way - my price is a hosta or two!- and then I
would lend  the original slide if requested  for a "professional" scan.
Hope the congrats still stand!
Finally Clyde, and this is a real cheek after all that mumbo
jumbo, is there   any chance of your posting me a print of the picture you
took at Atlanta of the overseas guests  and  which was printed in the 1994
Journal in B&W? This is not an ego thing    just a favour for a friend tho'
I realise it may now cost me "a hosta or two". Just kiddin'!
Tim over the pond.