Hi everyone
	If anyone wants their photos used freely just send me an email stating
this. I have a file here with permission to use every photo on the
website and I will add these to it. Then I will also make a page that
says whose can be used freely. This way when someone asks me I can say
permission was given and I have an email to back it up.
	In my humble opinion just because photos are on the internet doesn't
mean they are for anyone to take. No one can lift a photo or text out of
a book, magazine, tv, etc so why should they be able to from a website.
Besides I think it is good manners to ask the person who owns them

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308