An Auctionning we go

Just when I wanted to follow the Auction...What should occur?

Tis a couple days before Xmas and She who must be Obeyed has arrive.  Faster
then a Mouse, snoopier then a raccoon she swirls through the house.  What
happen to the bushes, why did you dig here, where did you get that, and so
on and so forth...  She looks through the hosta catalogs and the newly
arrive Journal and asks... Why Why Why.... well mother you were in the
Garden club you should know why.  She smiled cuz I caught her.  Like mother
like daughter.....  She surprised us by not running around the Christmas
tree shouting
"Remember Pearl Harbor" , she even hung up a pokemon... I guess one can
teach a old dog new tricks...
She even volunteered to supervise next springs plantings... (WHY not the
digging?)

Kate