Re: Auction

In a message dated 12/22/99 10:43:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

 OH give me a HOSTA along with plenty of land, where the deer don't bother us
    where seldom found a vole or a slug and the trees give off the right
 shade all day..
 Home home on the shaded range...

Kate, that is a nice tune, I like the words.  If we have any musicians in
this group maybe you could get together and form a band and make it a mil
lion seller.

My husband is in marketing and sales, he carries that laptop around all the
time trying to keep up with the inventory and the shipping and the sales and
who has what and where and when..........He didn't get all his vacation this
year and he won't get it next year, and vacation, as long as there is email,
voice mail, laptops there will be no vacation.  That is what technology has
done to us....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh, if I only could get him into the gardening around here, he did mow the
yard yesterday. I guess that is therapeutic.  He does make a good living but
the stress is awful, did you really choose a career, mine chose me and it
stuck, at least I like my job.

And with my friend Doug's help he usually can find an expensive hosta that I
don't have for special occasions, although he did not try to get Doug to
uncover the hostas this year (he did that last year) so he could buy me a
Christmas present.

It is after midnight and I am rambling again, I will bet Bob is still up, I
think he works all night.

I'm out of here,