Re: An Auctionning we go

Paula & Gerry,  I may comment about her interesting ways but It's because
that's her and I won't expect her to be any different.  If it had not been
for Y2K I would have gone down to Florida to see her (She can't handle the
cold well).  We've almost lost her twice so I try to make the most of the
time I can.  If I could I would like to have given you that 5 min plus
several days more for Christmas.  I have taught my son to enjoy the time
with her (even though he's six) because someday she won't be there and then
he will regret she's not there (he understood it to).   I'll ask Gerry, but
I think she is currently working on figuaring out how to tear up some old
tile, getting the ducts cleaned,  where to hang some prints, ripping up the
carpeting in the living room, gutting my kitchen, hassle the electrician,
hire a plumber, & entertaining her Grandson and babying her daughter.

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season