Re: An Auctionning we go

OH yeah I forgot about the refrigerator, the windows, the curtains, the
laundry and then after lunch she'll have the houseboy (my dad) mop the
floors and reclean the bathrooms (even though they were cleaned yesterday).
By the way My Mother is 69 yrs young and my father is 72.  There are
advantages and disadvantages but I can accept that.....
>  My Mom when she visits quietly starts washing dishes and ends up cleaning
>  my refrigerator.  I can't tell her no, it is a disgusting job but not a
>  job.  She is known for doing windows, organizing the bottom of closets
>  the pantry.  She is just trying to "help out," unfortunately with six
>  Narda

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season