Spreadsheet & Names

OK guys, verdict is in, no spreadsheet till the end. All bids will
be anonymous..

I'll continue to post the results daily, twice if I get a chance.
Holidays have me away from my PC more than normal, but I'll get to
em each evening, at a minimum.
The bidding stops on 12/28 at 10PM EST.

Now, when do I find time to place my own bids.....Hmmmm???

Lu  (Atlanta Zone 7B)