Re: Why so LONNNNNNG.

Ronnie,

I have to tell you, if it takes that long to upload, it would take that long
to download. The better way would be to check your file size of Jpegs. They
may need to be reduced, 1) in screen size and 2) saving as a lower quality
jpg also save size.

One thing I have noticed with scanning. If you scan at a higher resolution
and then reduce resolution and screen size in a program such as Photoshop.
The end result seems to be better than just scanning at a low resolution.

My computer graphics tip for today,

Ray