Re: Why so LONNNNNNG.

Ronnie,
If you check what numbers you are using to get to aol you might find there
are faster numbers now than what you signed on with when you started with AOL.
Also watch when you are getting into AOL, see what speed you are connecting
up at. It is only a flash so watch carefully. If you are signing on at lower
speeds that will cause you to have to wait more than a minute to downoad a
jpg. What speed processor do you have? A 486 will take longer to download
than my computer at Pentuim 200. Alas if you have old phone lines and maybe
an old house that too can slow your internet speeds down. I have a new house
and new lines in our neighborhood. I get over 50 quite often. But yet I am
too far from anyplace to get a T1 line. Figure that one out...
Best of luck with AOL and If I can be of any assistance...just let me know.

Paula
Blaine,Mn