Re: Moms and hostas

In a message dated 12/24/99 12:05:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< Mothers and daughters, >>

My Mom is blessed with six daughters and seven granddaughters, my son Joseph
is the only man in the bunch.  We all get together at Shaker Town in Kentucky
for mothers day.  Rent one of the houses and just kick back before the fire
and have the best time.  Now sometime we have big spats, but we just love the
time we have together, and every one of us is into gardening.  Must be in the

Merry Christmas,