Miss Bee

 Miss Bee was in her eighties and much admired for her sweetness and
 kindness to all in the RV park where she had settled down enjoying
 her retirement.
 A local pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in spring
 and she
 welcomed him into her Victorian decorated park model.
 She invited him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea. As
 he sat
 facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut glass
 bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water floated,
 of all
 things, a condom! Imagine his shock and surprise. Imagine his
 Surely Miss Bee had flipped or something! But he certainly couldn't
 the strange sight in her parlor. When she returned with tea
 and cookies, they began to chat.
 The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water
 and its
 strange floater, but soon it got the better of him, and he could
 resist no
 "Miss Bee," he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this,"
 (pointing to
 the bowl).
 "Oh yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking downtown
 fall, and I found this little package. It said to put it on the
 and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease. And you know, I
 it's working! I haven't had a cold all winter!"