Re: chat room

Hi Bob,

hope you had a good holiday.  We've been doing well here.  Mother has me
busier then I usually am but that's ok.  She allowed me ten minutes to work
on the computer so I'm going to try to do the PIRCH program.
Hope to talk to you there.   Also, I hope in March to try to get together
with you and have you set me up with a Bap program for this spring/summer.
Talk to you later.