Re: Doc Reath

In a message dated 12/29/99 4:35:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
braggs@mediaone.net writes:

<< Anyone know where "Dr. Reath" can be purchased? If the plant was half as
 interesting as he it must be a dandy.

Dan, I think Pete Ruh has it.  I keep checking his website to see when he
will have his 2000 catalog posted but so far no luck.  I ordered seed from
Dr. Reath and it had a lower germination rate than everything else, I had no
seeds to sprout.  My hosta finder is not here at the moment so I cant look it