Streaking and stability (Was: Re: Doc Reath)

I was going to send this as a new post after reading the Journal (it
FINALLY came!) but it fits as a followup to this one.

Warren (Pollack), you say in your column on p 114 "(If you're wondering
whether I have any streaked leaf hostas on my wish list, the answer is no)"

Exactly how do you more experienced collectors define "streaked?"  Is Great
Expectations streaked? Is Striptease streaked? If the answer is yes, does
that mean you don't want any such in your garden? Why?

I guess I'm having trouble with my hosta vocabulary again. ;-)

Gerry