Re: Streaked vs. Splashed

Thanks, Ray, Paul and Clyde..I think it's clear now. Streaking (or
"splashing") is by definition unstable then..So you use it for breeding not
because you want another streaked/splashed cv, but because it has the
potential to produce a stable, non streaked plant with new coloration or
variegation, right?