Re: Dr. Reath

I am not sure that David Reath is the same plant as Dr. Reath.  I haven't been following this
closely, but it seems to me that the reference to Dr. Reath mentioned that it was streaked?
David Reath is a Gold Regal sport and is not streaked.  I only have a couple left, so if you
want one I suggest you not procrastinate.

Chick