Re: library has been down

Well, I just got through to CIHost, the people who provide hosting service for our
site and the library.  They are not having a nice day.  According to the nice lady I
talked to, her understanding is that the main servers are down and they are
re-booting.  She said the last status report she had was that it was going to take 6
to 8 hours.  I wouldn't count on that.

Chick