Re: Interesting statistics...now Phoenix and lists

In a message dated 12/30/99 6:18:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

<<
 This has probably been discussed before, but... I'd sure love to hear what
 methods you all use to keep track of your hostas and also your other plants.

Cindy, I write its name on a stick and put it in the ground next to the
plant, that is why I have two of the same of some things.  Needless to say if
I spend too much on it I will not forget.

When I do end up with two of something I trade or best of all give them as
gifts.

You have got to be left brained.
Narda