Re: Interesting statistics...now Phoenix and lists

Hi Cindy, I too, have all the robins, etc. Scared I'll miss something
interesting; have all the other hang ups too, like books, magazines
auctions (hosta, of course). Probably mentioned this to you before, but
every time I see something from you I get so homesick for Minnesota! We
lived in Long Lake for almost 30 years. Enjoyed the place and the people
so much. I get a kick out of telling my friends in the south that the
finest examples of "Southern Hospitality" I know of have been in the
upper midwest, primarily Minnesota. Good luck in the new year.
John Lanier

--
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier