Re: Interesting statistics...now Phoenix and lists

Narda & Cindy    I have all mine staked and logged into a journal.. Problem
was that when I moved with my 70 plants to the new house.. my helpful son
removed the tags to some of them so now they are quasi mystery plants (since
they were crosses to begin with).   I still hand write my journal  but soon
thanks to a special person that will be changing... All I'll say is a new
age is coming  ... be patient... you know who did I give away too much?

 Lots of love,

>In a message dated 12/30/99 6:18:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:
> This has probably been discussed before, but... I'd sure love to hear what
> methods you all use to keep track of your hostas and also your other
 write its name on a stick and put it in the ground next to the