Re: new kid on the block

In a message dated 12/30/99 11:29:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<<
 >Ah...lancifolia, I still look on mine with fondness,
 >
 >Later,
 >Narda

 >Narda
 I always recommend "looking on lancifolia with fondness" early in the
 season, as they soon become a "fond memory"  (Slugsyouknow!)
 Ran

Ran, as you are the hosta man with the expertise, I beg to differ with you
sir.  My lancifolia looked great almost all last summer even though it was
not on my watering list and suffered from the drought.  As for slugs, did you
know that they make little pellets that you can put down to just do away with
the things(heheheheeh). Narda