Re: Phoenix and lists

Cindy,
A very wise woman told me when I started this hosta craze mark everything
twice.
Once above ground and one under the plant. Just incase something happens to
the tag above.
I love the tags that are printed up with all kinds of information, those are
the ones I put in the ground.
I like the tags that Shady Oaks Nursery has(the lazer ones) but they are too
expensive. I just use the metal ones.
Actually a suggestion was made on the web using old broken plastic Mini
blinds, and Paint markers. Most cost effective and lasts the longest. As soon
as I can find some mini blinds at Savers or Goodwill, I will start with them.

I too have my hosta list on MS office works. And someday I might even keep
more information on it....like when it was registered and by who. And when i
really get good, where i got the hosta from. Main reason I had to make a list
was because I kept buying my favorites....over and over again.

Cindy if you need some digging...I am transplanting seedlings over
here....lol.

Paula
Blaine,Mn
zone4