Re: Phoenix and lists

In a message dated 12/31/99 4:52:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
charlie@charliecheese.demon.co.uk writes:

<<
 Oh dear!  Another of Man's failures; the ability to budget and ACHIEVE
 budget!!

Charlie, he has been my spouse for 23 plus years.  He has never failed to
achieve the budget.  He even makes allowances for my compulsive spending on
gardening.  He is a remarkable man, I am just glad that I don't have to pay
the bills and that he doesn't nag me about what I spend.

Now I don't want to talk about dust because I am the only resident of this
house who is bothered by the stuff.  I write messages on the tables to see if
I can get a response-"Hi There," "Help me," by now they just ignore me, as
well as the dust.

What do you think is a good message to write in the dust that might get a
response?

Later,
Narda