Re: Phoenix and lists

"....What do you think is a good message to write in the dust that might get
a response?...."

Hi Narda,
I really wasn't expecting to have to give you a counselling session on New
Year's Eve but, as a true and dedicated hostaholic I will do my duty!

John Gray, [ Men are from NASA's 1999 problem and Women are from Another
Planet ] would say that you should write a "Response Letter".  He does
qualify this by stating...."Sometimes women object to writing Response
Letters....." so I would understand your reluctance to follow this advice.
Somebody, whose intelligence was challenged, might want to put their
grease-covered finger in the dust and write:-
" Also available in Oak*/ Mahogany*/ Teak*/ Pine* [* Delete where
applicable ]
An intellectual would immediately quote Walt Whitman [ ?1819-1892 ] :-
" ....This dust was once the man,
Gentle, plain, just and resolute, under whose cautious hand,
Against the foulest crime in history known in any land or age,
Was saved the Union of these States...."
As you seem to sort of like him, and because I am an incurable romantic, I
would suggest you simply write:-

You still won't get the dusting done, but a hell of a lot of other "goodies"
will come your way !!