Re: Lancifolia

At 10:05 AM 12/31/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>if I knew you needed lancifolia, I could have given you a ton.
Well Ray
That brought the mathimatition (spelling?) in me (there's not a lot of
that)  What would one lancifolia weigh---Well better define size , let's
say average two divisions----wait!---    -=----Had to go weigh something.
It takes 11 of them to make a pound!  Let's see--- so 100 LB. would be
1,100 plants , and half a ton would be ah (biting my lower lip) a--a --
  a- 11,000 plants!! (double division that is) WHOA !!! we are takling
22,000 plants (double division)  How many acres do you farm????????????/
Happy New Melinnium (spelling?) everyone!