Re: Lancifolia

Ray W wrote:
> Diane,
> if I knew you needed lancifolia, I could have given you a ton.
> Ray

Well, I didn't know you 5 years ago, and it wouldn't have been my Mom's
Hosta - I ended up calling the people who bought her house and asked if
I could have some of it. They gave me plenty.  Now I really have Mom's
Hosta!!  It worked out perfectly, in the end. My search made me realize
my dream of hostaholism! :)