Re: garden tags

In a message dated 12/31/1999 4:52:02 PM Central Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< Mellingers sells the plain white plastic Plant tags as do a lot of garden
 places on the web...like Park Seeds.
 If we can get them cheaper any other place could somebody please tell me?
 I know I would like some. Maybe even the good ones with all the discriptions
 of the hostas...
 Paula >>

Paula check with me in the spring- I can get you tags and cheeper than those
at Mellingers. also a good nursery pen. I do not have prices yet- Have to
find the supply book