Re: [streak] Christmas Tree Gala F1 [great digital work Dave]

In a message dated 02/01/2000 10:09:27 PM Central Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Actually it is something to do with the way it stores bits of info
 (File Allocation Table). Say there was two bits of info. It would take
 up eight bits of space anyway which is the way it is stored. With 98 it
 just uses two bits of space. I am really messing it up but I think you
 can get the general idea.

OK - I get the idea ( It;s able to store and differentiate the bits out of
the same allocation unit- even if the bits go to diffrent applications) --
maybe I should upgrade after all, the old harddrive is getting on the full
side.

Paul