photo batch compression

Hi everyone
	I loaded how to do a batch conversion to compress a whole folder at
once with Paint Shop pro which is on the cd. Once you install it just go
up to file and then down to batch conversion. You find the folder which
you want to compress at the bottom of the box that pops up. Set the
output setting as .jpg in type, click on the option box and set it at
what you want. I set it at 55%. Then at the top you open which folder
you want the photos to go into once they are compressed, I just have
them go back into the one where they are at and then you click on select
all and you are done. It will run through 1000 photos in about 5
minutes. Those 300K photos you got in the past will now be 50K or less,
saves on disk space.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308