Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #722

Hi Norm,  I understand the bloom before leaves is a case of dormancy just
before bloom the previous year.  Your seedling must have wanted to bloom and
didn't get the chance.

I don't think anyone understands the corkscrew thing.  I have had that also.
I have also had the fasciated scapes on streaked neat splash but seedlings
looked the same as usual.
Best Regards, Beth