Re: The Mail

In a message dated 2/4/00 2:46:33 AM Central Standard Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:
  After she returns them I hope we can work out a way to let others view
 > them. ( Bob, you got any ideas on this?)

 Hi Jim
    I went out about 2 months ago and bought another vcr so I could copy
 some tapes. I put one under the tv in the basement and the other on top
 of the tv and that is as far as I got. If someone could walk me through
 how to hook them up I could make X amount of copies for everyone to
 share.
 --
 Bye
 Bob >>

Bob,

That would be great !!

Now we need someone to help you hook up your VCR s.
I lost my ability to copy tapes when I retired from my job where it was
already set up.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: www.JimsHostas.com