RE: On-line Database

I am glad that I do not have to do anything on my own and I am glad CH and others are already working on it!  I wish I hadn't missed the earlier message, (and I am surprised I did), as I would have volunteered to assist.  I also missed the Chicago meeting and I am quite sure CH would have mentioned it to me had I been there, as we usually have very long talks at these meetings.

By the way, CH, if you read this during the day today give me a call, I have a couple of things I do need to discuss with you!