Re: The Mail

Hello Bob,

I can't tell you how much I appreciated your defense of me.  Hank's reprimand
absolutely devastated me -- it was so unexpected.  I did a dumb thing -- a small
dumb thing in the gereral scheme of things.  I have done far dumber things in my
life.  I have received a few private supportive messages, which helped because I
was feeling as though I had committed a serious criminal offense.  That was my
feeling, even though my mind told me that it was relatively tribial.  I have not
yet responded to Bobbi"s later message -- as a matter of fact, I haven't even
read it yet because I expect it to be a lecture -- perhaps not.

About copying tapes:  I have two VCRs and have copied many tapes.  With your
general expertise, I feel foolish telling you this, but if you are serious this
is how it is done:
You needn't unhook the TV, just get two mini-plug cords.  Hook one from "video
out" to "video in" and the other from "audio out" to "audio in".  I think they
override the cable coming in, but I detach the cable just to be sure.

I find it hard to believe that you are serious, but if you are, and if this
isn't clear enough, just let me know.

I would also be more than happy to make some copies and would actually love to
see those tapes.  If you send a set to me, I will make some copies.  BTW how
many tapes are there?