Subject: Re: Re[2]: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #722
Author:  hosta-open@mallorn.com (owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com) at HERCULES
Date:    02/04/2000 3:50 PM

Bruce,  How are you!!!  Good to hear from you and glad to know you are
still
with us.  You are usually very quiet.  Thanks for your input.  I'm in
the
process of planning my trip to your beautiful state this spring.
Maybe we
can stop and say hello.  I'll call if time permits.  Would love to see
your
mother's plants again and your special sport.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5