Re: The Mail

In a message dated 2/5/00 10:32:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<< Hi Narda
    I might still have to go there.

Bob, the reason that I didn't check it out is that the brand was Hitachi, I
have a Hitachi stereo system in my classroom, because the price was right, it
works great but the controls are mystifying, it is a guessing game to figure
out what does what.  If Sam's is close to you it might be a good idea, Sam's
is in my backdoor at school, we can see it out the window.

The problem with Sam's is one store will have it and the next won't.