RE: Happy Girl!

>>Lu, are you as worried about this happy girl as I am?  Do you think she
might have had too much Hosta catalog? N.

Er...I think she's been dipping into the cooking sherry! I mean, Love you
Ran, but not sure I want to live with you on my left thigh for the rest of
my existence! Although, my boyfriend's name is Robert, so I could do the
"R", but now how do I explain the "L"....hmmm....

Now a sleep over sounds fabulous! Not sure one city could handle the three
of us together, but it sounds like a hilariously fun time! Wonder if I could
make the convention this year. Are you two going?

Lu (who definitely wants to be part of the Lydell Fan Club!!)