Re: seedlings

In a message dated 02/04/2000 5:05:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< If you aren't on the pixlist you probably missed them but there
 getting to be quite a collection of seedlings in the library. All kinds
 of streaked ones from alot of different plants donated by many people.
 Bob >>
WOW!  I'm really impressed Bob by how fast you added to www.hostalibrary.org
the seedling photos I sent to the streak list.  For those who haven't seen
them, there are close up photos (using a SLR with macro lens) I took super
bowl Sunday of 2 month old seedlings growing in my basement under 24 hours
lights.  The pod parents are mostly streaky breeder hostas and include
Breeders Choice, Color Fantasy, Little Wonder streaked, Pin Stripe Sister,
Ran L. select streaked, Sea Prize, Lets Streak, Christmas Tree Gala, Dorothy
Benedict, Neat Splash, William Lachman and pychnophylla (the only all green)
.  All are open pollinated and most are F1.
Dave Husband  Arlington VA