Re: cd is on it's way

Bob - I don't know if if it me or the cd ,, or both? .. HAve told you there
are no cd room in this home computer ... suppose I must chage this soon
anyway and next will have. So I must go to the local libary to see it ...
me and my son (20 - so he is in the age where they know much more than
parents about computers you know) did last Saturday ... but then: there
were notthing on it??? Only a audio track he said - did we do anything
wrong or is it damaged in a way? I am so sorry to border you with this...
but ..?
And that is not the only thing - for that computer - when we should go
online the modem card were damaged .. and :((    was not a noce saturday ....