Pix of Cindy and Scott Johnson's garden (& Hosta College)

Hi everyone,

I don't know how many of you all have a common name, but it sometimes causes
confusion, to say the least.  A few people have sent me kind notes about the
pix of "my" beautiful garden on the AHS website, under the "tour" info.   The
only problem is that it's not my garden, but the beautiful work of another
Cindy Johnson and her husband Scott, clear across town from me.  Since I
joined the local hosta society a few years ago, people have remarked that
there is another person with the same name....someone even introduced me to
"my" husband Scott!  (My husband's name is Joel, and he does NOT garden,
which has both it's good and bad points.)

I get to go to the hosta college for the 1st time this year.  I sure hope to
meet alot of you there.  Who all is going?

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a