AHS

Giboshi@aol.com wrote:

> Although some banner and special features don't work, with Netscape, you can
> still see the static info.

Hi Bernie
        It is looking good. I bet you can work yourself until you are
blue in
the face and you won't be able to get alot of the things that work in IE
to work in Netscape. Each program has alot of little things that the
other never had programmed into it such as marquette for IE and blink
for Netscape. I know Frontpage 2000 has alot of new effects in it that I
never could get to work in Netscape when I was playing around with the
program.
--
Bye
Bob