Re: Re[2]: dtt

I wish more people were this informed Bruce!  I understand the ozone thing.
That is a naturally occurring phenomena.  It opens and repairs itself every
year but it is being used as one of the scare tactics our politicians and
environmentalists use on us.  More people need to read and become informed
instead of taking someone else's word.  The weather patterns, whatever they
are, have been happening since earth's beginning.  It is I believe cyclical.
Our weather now is no different than it has ever been over millions of

Cannot remember where I read it, but I understand termites produce more
carbon monoxide than all the cars and factories that mankind can produce.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5