MAPS

Here is a little something I want everyone to try.  Go to Yahoo.com and in
the heading, click on maps.  Then put in your address, town, state and zip.
Click on printable maps and see if you come up on the screen in the proper
place on your street.  I did this after being told by a friend and could not
believe that I was there where I should be. We are not on a lot of our local
maps!
Best Regards, Beth