In a message dated 2/12/00 3:18:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<< We are not on a lot of our local
 maps! >>

Beth, fun isn't it, we found my Mom and dad very fast, they live in the
sticks, community of about 250.  There was the road, place is so small that
people walk to the post office so the street no. does not apply. N.