hosta college goodies

hi all,
and thanks for the chance to
1) meet y'all up in o hi o, and spend a day with
2) show you the stuff i do for fun, ie, make water garden accesories for
japanese gardens
i'll bring deer scares and different styles of water drippers, all made of
bamboo  and carved stone mini basins, please see my website , for examples,
and e mail me any special requests
i'll also have some of my bamboo birdhouses
o ya, japanese maples too
3) invite y'all to my gig for the miami valley hosta folks in august.  ya,
hosta bonsai, live workshops, yard art... fun stuff.   talk to ms lisa greene.
y'all come
take care

     Harry Abel
i do not create the beauty, i only point out the beauty God has created

hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water garden
accessories
  www.shinkigen.com
770-434-9955