Re: Just Wondered - Hosta College

Lu,
Cindy Johnson, Keith, Tim and I are going from Minnesota, I am sure there are
more
Those are a few I know of.
By march I am hoping we will be down to sweat shirts(from where you are from)
and Jeans.

Ray,
The saying here in Minnesota is:
If you don't like the weather here, give it 10 minutes and it will change.
And don't trust the weather people. Every time they tell us we are going to
get a dusting of snow...we get 4 inches. And March is our snowiest month.

Paula
Blaine,Mn
Zone4