Re: Re[2]: Foliar Nematodes- Temik

Bruce you are simply irresponsible to talk to a group of non-professionals
and suggest that there is a safe way to use Timik. Like telling a child
that there are safe ways to play with guns.

I know your going to say I said "otherwise LEAVE IT ALONE" but you imply
that it can be handled safely, but the tone of your post suggest that
adults trained can use it safely. One year timik KILLED more people than
any other chemical.