joke delete if want

  Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from the
thought
  that even God's omnipotence did not extend to God's kids.

  After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam and Eve. And the first
  thing He said was: "Don't"

  "Don't what?" Adam replied.

  "Don't eat the forbidden fruit," God said.

  "Forbidden fruit? We got forbidden fruit? Hey, Eve.. we got forbidden
fruit!"

  "No way!"

  "Yes way!"

  "Don't eat that fruit!" said God.

  "Why?"

  "Because I am your Father and I said so!" said God, wondering why he hadn't
  stopped after making the elephants. A few minutes later, God saw his kids
  having an apple break and was angry.

  Didn't I tell you not to eat the fruit?" the First Parent asked.

  "Uh huh, " Adam replied.

  "Then why did you?"

  "I dunno," Eve answered.

  "She started it!" Adam said.

  "Did not!"

  "Did too!"

  "DID NOT!!"

  Having had it with the two of them, God's punishment was that Adam and Eve
  should have children of their own. Thus the pattern was set and it has
never
  changed.

  But there is reassurance in this story. If you have persistently and
lovingly
  tried to give them wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be hard on
  yourself. If God had trouble handling children, what makes you think it
would
  be a piece of cake for you?

  Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do
  what it says on the aspirin bottle:
  Take two and keep away from children. >>