Re: Cds, HL.org, another auction, the AHS, etc.

In a message dated 2/16/00 10:37:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<<         I appreciate all the nice things you have said but the library
 just
 like the Hosta Sports website has absolutely nothing to do with the AHS.
 As far as I know the AHS hasn't even acknowledged that they exist.
 --
 Bye
 Bob >>

Bob, don't you want to keep it that way?

Thanks for all you do, I really take advantage of your talents, N.